Why, What, and How
HELPING THOSE WHO HELP OTHERS
As a network we lead two major efforts:
1. Collective action
2. Bridges Community initiatives
1. COLLECTIVE ACTION: Based on collective research, we coordinate plans that address the needs of vulnerable populations in the fields of education, employment, healthcare, housing and transportation.
2. BRIDGES COMMUNITY: The Bridges Out of Poverty framework is designed to bring people of all economic classes, races, sectors, and political persuasions to the table to address causes of poverty and create a sustainable community.
1. ENGAGEMENT & FOCUS: Engage the community, research needs, coordinate plan, and measure impact.
2. SUPPORT ACTION: Knowledge Share, Facilitation & Brokering, Capacity Building, Advocacy, and Project Management.