Each member of the ETHNN is a vital link in a collaborative community network, and as such, shares in ideas, concerns and decisions as well as the development and deployment of resources to address the needs of low income and vulnerable populations.
- Corporations and encouraged to participate in all of our efforts.
- Corporations may have several representatives but a single Representative will vote on their behalf without regard to the population size of the community that Organization represents.
- Representatives shall attend monthly meetings and special events including the annual ETHNN Summit.
- Representatives shall participate in ETHNN courses designed to improve understanding of poverty.
- Representatives shall participate in ETHNN councils, and those elected by council members to co-chair those councils will serve on the ETHNN Board of Directors.